LG v20 Cases

Kaelon

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I ordered this one as well. I always have a spigen for when I'm not a work.

Out of curiosity, what do you have for when you are at work? And why the difference?

As a side note, my Spigen came through today when I dropped my phone at Target. Figures, three days in and already I drop it!

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I juzt left at&t store and they had the BodyGuardz Gray Shock Case with Unequa, in stock .It was very close to the ringke in size,very slim but the edges on Bodyguard had twice the amount of cushion inside (shock absorption). I may grab one tomorrow,i didnt take the plunge today because it was $35 and i will think on it. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...lg-v20.html%23sku%3Dsku8090237&token=dbLg8eb0

AT&T also had the bodyguards TGSP in stock. They had the v20s too but said they weren't leaving the store until tomorrow, which i could care less, I already have my v20.

v20 case looks exactly like this one ,this one pictured is for an S7
View attachment 243419
Hopefully this is true about all Corp att stores I plan on getting mine in store tomorrow ...

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thank you as well dor posting.

The leather version is exactly what I've been planning on purchasing and love the color and the quality of the leather.

I'm still undecided on whether to get the Tan case like in the video or Wine hhmmmmm ?

I just bought this one, its on sale straight from Speck....

Attachments

• 2100.jpg
    2100.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 197

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I just bought this one, its on sale straight from Speck....

I was searching for Speck cases on Amazon and noticed they listed about 5 different colors this case will be available in. I'd love to get the blue one, but everytime I've purchased the grip version the rubber ridges seem to peel off in a month or two. Hoping these may hold up better.

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

I bought the Ringke Onyx and I like it but I am really interested in the one from Obliq. Unfortunately they aren't in stock yet and I wanted to take advantage of their 40% off promo. I wrote a message to Obliq and this was their response:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Our ETA for the LG V20 cases is the end of the month!

Please feel free to come back to our website and check for the case.

Best Regards,

OBLIQ

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been going with Incipio's DualPro case for the past 3 devices now. Perfect blend of protection and slimness I'm willing to accept.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Got the bodygaurdz case at the AT&T store. Thing looks like very good protection. Hard to get on though.

Attachments

• 4302.jpg
    4302.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 226

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol