LG v20 Cases

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I swung into all carriers to see if any cases were in stock locally . Most carriers have v20 cases trickling in slowly in next few days. (so they say). Verizon had the best selection in this early stage of the V20 release.

Verizon had their own house case @ $19.99, it was black plastic and total garbage, I seen better $2.99 ebay specials compared to that case.

They had a nice quality wallet case for $60. I have no interest in wallet cases so I didnt give it much of a glance but the wife was commenting on the quality and trying to talk the guy down on price. She walk out empty handed LOL.

They have an incipio red case that looked fantastic. Was a beautiful Red. 2 piece black rubber, with red plastic shell. The back was super slippery so I passed on that one.

They also had the OtterBox Defender which I also have no interest in.

Tech 21s arriving soon Verizon says.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I swung into all carriers to see if any cases were in stock locally . Most carriers have v20 cases trickling in slowly in next few days. (so they say). Verizon had the best selection in this early stage of the V20 release.

Verizon had their own house case @ $19.99, it was black plastic and total garbage, I seen better $2.99 ebay specials compared to that case.

They had a nice quality wallet case for $60. I have no interest in wallet cases so I didnt give it much of a glance but the wife was commenting on the quality and trying to talk the guy down on price. She walk out empty handed LOL.

They have an incipio red case that looked fantastic. Was a beautiful Red. 2 piece black rubber, with red plastic shell. The back was super slippery so I passed on that one.

They also had the OtterBox Defender which I also have no interest in.

Tech 21s arriving soon Verizon says.

I got the case at the AT&T store...bodyguardz. This case is well padded in case of a fall yet keeps a thin profile. Wasn't sure about it at first, but I am really starting to appreciate the quality of the case.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I now have a major complaint with the Ringke Onyx case. The aux port hole is way too freaking small. My cord jacket won't fit, causing connection issues. Judging by the looks of it, I may have to return the case because it doesn't look like I can stretch the hole much.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
They have an incipio red case that looked fantastic. Was a beautiful Red. 2 piece black rubber, with red plastic shell. The back was super slippery so I passed on that one. .

Was it the DualPro case?? I don't see it on their website. Its a soft feel plastic shell which I like so it slides nicely into my front jean pocket where it rides! ;) You really don't want anything too 'grippy' for jean pockets.....PITA!

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
LifeProof makes them but nothing for V20 yet

I bought a Lifeproof for my previous phone. Total garbage and overpriced. I do not understand the hype. Yes it is water proof, but otherwise it is brittle stamped plastic. Mine wasn't even trimmed properly at the factory. It had sharp edges and two places of extra plastic that need trimmed off. I found it to have minimal shock protection. When I buy heavy duty, that's what I want.

THRILLHOUSE_ATX

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I now have a major complaint with the Ringke Onyx case. The aux port hole is way too freaking small. My cord jacket won't fit, causing connection issues. Judging by the looks of it, I may have to return the case because it doesn't look like I can stretch the hole much.

Strange. Aux Port hole on mine is plenty big enough and I have no problem plugging my cord in.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the case at the AT&T store...bodyguardz. This case is well padded in case of a fall yet keeps a thin profile. Wasn't sure about it at first, but I am really starting to appreciate the quality of the case.

I didn't care for the volume buttons or lack of buttons I should say. I need something with a little more top lip. Otherwise nice case

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
This ringke looks perfect and feels good in the hands.....//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/296409b283e52a1b48777a51103d6573.jpg

It is funny how we all want different things out of cases. I ordered three prior to getting the phone. My go to models are still not available. I got this one and was not happy at all. To me it is nothing more than anti slip form plastic. I will say that with the construction of this phone it is probably enough protection. A lot of people do not want to add bulk so this might be the ticket for some. I generally get Otterbox Commuter cases. I may go Spigen if I can find the same model my son has on his S7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc