And the Sprint Price Is

His Majesty

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Nope. I would get around $88 back from taxes I paid. Maybe another $120 back from installment payments I've made. That comes to $208.00. I have 2 Notes, so it would behoove me to get the $400 credit instead.

His Majesty

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Why not just get a full refund for that Note 7 instead of trying to get $200 for it?

Nope. I would get around $88 back from taxes I paid. Maybe another $120 back from installment payments I've made. That comes to $208.00. I have 2 Notes, so it would behoove me to get the $400 credit instead.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's going to work.

A recalled device would have $0 trade in value.

Also, if they did allow the trade in, sure, you would get more money back than you have currently paid out but you would be on the hook for your remaining installment payments. You aren't going to be able to return for a full refund under the recall and use that same device as a trade in.

His Majesty

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it's going to work.

A recalled device would have $0 trade in value.

Also, if they did allow the trade in, sure, you would get more money back than you have currently paid out but you would be on the hook for your remaining installment payments. You aren't going to be able to return for a full refund under the recall and use that same device as a trade in.

That's what I figured.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't know marcus, you will need to check with AT&T, but you should also check T-Mobile, and Sprint, and see which one is best for you
I left T-Mobile two months ago because their network here gets worse every year because people keep switching over. They even told me that it is normal to get 2 Mbps and less in the area I work in...

Been on Cricket, but I'm planning on switching to AT&T this month. Sprint, sadly, wasn't any better then T-Mobile.

Will ask about this promo when I go in this weekend.

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
HA..... best buy -_-" they change it to 33 x 24"792" or 849.99 retail...

My Best Buy didnt have it yet... says probably wont have it on display... and no additional info...