tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting the V20 for the audio. I hope it doesn't disappoint. As far as the camera, it seems that they're ubiquitously good enough these days and I imagine the V20's will be too.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the V20 for the audio. I hope it doesn't disappoint. As far as the camera, it seems that they're ubiquitously good enough these days and I imagine the V20's will be too.
My thoughts too. Even if it's "bad" relative to another phone, it's still most likely an excellent camera and the differences are either subjective and easily compensated for with manual controls or too insignificant to matter.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
All I care about camera is quick snapshot on auto comes out clear and well focused. I like to be able to take pictures of text in low light and be able to read it clearly. I'll never use manual controls nor wide angle. Note 7 was perfect for my photo needs. So is s7e. The ir blaster and flat screen attract me to v20. My concerns are physical size. (can I hold it and do routine things one handed) and battery life. IME I have to try a phone myself to judge battery life. If the s7 had a 5.5 inch screen v20 would have no chance.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Kinda wish it had a amoled. Mainly for battery reasons. Not to worried though. If it looks anything like the g5's screen it'll still look damn good

Ganesh Vu

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know about daydream compatible r not? I'm guessinn the same hardware specs like chipset and also new flavor too 'N' which is one of biggest daydream recommended feature.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know about daydream compatible r not? I'm guessinn the same hardware specs like chipset and also new flavor too 'N' which is one of biggest daydream recommended feature.

Read something somewhere saying there's a possibility of daydream compatibility at a later date but nothing concrete. It sure as **** has the power for it so I don't know why they wouldn't, especially since it would make the v20 more desirable during to the gear vr being samsung exclusive (though I may know a slight workaround, kinda more of a pain)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay, but how does that bug look- at night? ;) :)

Hearing mixed reports on night quality (some good, some not) So guess we need to see ourselves.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't want to try and take a macro at night anyway...lol. I'm into macro photography so this fits the Bill very well along with manual controls which most phone cameras do not have. The v10 was praised for this and so is the v20. That's what makes this phone unique.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae