Battery packs

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
It's ashame that LG doesn't have battery and charger packs available for the lg v20 officially on their website store...they seemed so unprepared for releases and I haven't even seen one commercial yet for the device. I wanted to order an extra battery and charger pack yet there are no official ones available in the U.S.........If anyone knows where I can find an official one, please let me know.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
It's ashame that LG doesn't have battery and charger packs available for the lg v20 officially on their website store...they seemed so unprepared for releases and I haven't even seen one commercial yet for the device. I wanted to order an extra battery and charger pack yet there are no official ones available in the U.S.........If anyone knows where I can find an official one, please let me know.

There is one on amazon. It's $99 bucks for spare battery and charging case.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
They were on amazon for days. Now i only see the cradle. I prefer to buy OEM products from amazon anyways, they ship and process much faster the majority of the time with much more shipping options, especially if you have prime.

Cradle is only like $17 bucks. Waiting to see how I like phone b4 I buy it. Want an extra battery tho. $99 bucks a bit expensive.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a battery and a cradle on Amazon yesterday. I got the last battery that was in stock. It was $40 for the battery and $32 for the cradle. Prior to everyone getting their shipping notices, there were a ton of batteries in stock. Cradle will be here tomorrow, battery on Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo