LG V20 - Camera shots! Show us your pictures

Tony Myers

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Maybe he doesn't have his yet (like me) . He would like to see some pictures uploaded so he can determine if they are as good as his Note 7 he has to return (like me). He might be trying to determine if he should get the S7E in the V20 (like me). The V20 pictures are not being reviewed very good but that might be because they were pre-production units.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't see why people don't like this camera? I mean I do see that this pic isn't really focused.. But.. For an auto shot.. It's good.

Attachments

• 6241.jpg
    6241.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 245

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't see why people don't like this camera? I mean I do see that this pic isn't really focused.. But.. For an auto shot.. It's good.

I have the phone. I think the camera is good. I really did not have much chance to test in low light to much. But outside the pics were very nice. Ah and by the way I'm jealous of you. You are in my favorite store. :)

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you post pictures to the site when using your phone via browser? I tried the site app and it shows broken pics all across the forum most of the time. I can post pics from my laptop but who wants to pick up a big thing like that when you have a V20 in hand. I can't find the attachment option when posting, it's barbones posting?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you post pictures to the site when using your phone via browser? I tried the site app and it shows broken pics all across the forum most of the time. I can post pics from my laptop but who wants to pick up a big thing like that when you have a V20 in hand. I can't find the attachment option when posting, it's barbones posting?
The site has been broken for a while now, but I found a work around in the app. When uploading, don't use the paperclip attachment button. For whatever reason, that's breaking images now. Instead, use the image icon (square with the two mountain peaks) then select your gallery as the source. This also gives you the ability to take a pic or video for direct uploading. Images uploaded this way still show correctly.