Using biometric Logins

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Coming from my Note 7 I loved being able to use my fingerprint to login to a bunch of sites instead of typing passwords. The v20 didn't seem to come with a personal Internet application, so I'm using Chrome. Does anyone know if this feature is possible?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
While not the same, you may want to look into a password manager like Last Pass. It can auto fill in logins and forms, but I suggest this specifically because you can use the FPS to log into Last Pass. So it's a work around of sorts.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
While not the same, you may want to look into a password manager like Last Pass. It can auto fill in logins and forms, but I suggest this specifically because you can use the FPS to log into Last Pass. So it's a work around of sorts.
Yep, I second the recommendation for Last Pass. It's outstanding.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
oh man, I love the Samsung browser on my S7 Edge and logging in with my fingerprint. I have a password app, Keeper Security, that allows you to use the fingerprint to access it, but that's not quite the same as the Samsung browser

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

Cool, I'll check it out.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Cool, I'll check it out.
Just a heads up, it's $12/yr. They do give you a free mobile trial and the desktop stuff is fully free, but it has a ton of other features that make it worth it and is probably one of the most secure cross platform managers out there. I used my Google Rewards credits to pay mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol