Go see this phone in person!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
A picture may be worth a thousand words but ain't nothing like feeling it in your hand. This phone is thin, sleek and nicely put together. Very symmetrical.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
And the UII and features are well thought out by LG. I don't have one in hand but seen a great video showing how useful this phone is for various tasks. I think I am going to like it much better than what Samsung has had going, the lg v20 just makes sense, like i said before, very well thought out system

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
A picture may be worth a thousand words but ain't nothing like feeling it in your hand. This phone is thin, sleek and nicely put together. Very symmetrical.
I'm going to the store to place my pre-order in tomorrow. Hopefully mine comes early too!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to the store to place my pre-order in tomorrow. Hopefully mine comes early too!
It depends on who you're ordering from. If you need to see it in person for Verizon didn't have it. AT&T usually has the gray on display but they don't ship right away.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got my LG V20 today...I'm loving it...its so fast and smooth..and a very nice looking device as well. Feels like I'm experiencing a totally different device from my note 7 and I'm really not missing it now.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
swung by Best Buy tonight hoping they had one to see in person, but nope

AT&T seems to be the only place that is on display that I can think of but it's only in the grey and one person in the store told me they don't plan on putting the silver out when it does come in.....idiots

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

I got to play around with a V20 at aTMO store. Very nice phone! Thin and very well put together.
Played around with the Pixel XL at a VZW store too.....
Gotta say the V20 impressed me more :)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I got to play around with a V20 at aTMO store. Very nice phone! Thin and very well put together.
Played around with the Pixel XL at a VZW store too.....
Gotta say the V20 impressed me more :)
The Pixel has one or two small advantages that I can see but there is no way in would jump in that direction. Having said that I'm sure its a great phone and perfect for the person that wants it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The Pixel has one or two small advantages that I can see but there is no way in would jump in that direction. Having said that I'm sure its a great phone and perfect for the person that wants it.
I have to add for those of you who see a V20 store dummy, the fit and finish of where the external parts meet are not as nice as the actual phone so don't make you decision based on that.

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
And the UII and features are well thought out by LG. I don't have one in hand but seen a great video showing how useful this phone is for various tasks. I think I am going to like it much better than what Samsung has had going, the lg v20 just makes sense, like i said before, very well thought out system

Can you post a link to that video?