LG V20 - Order/Shipping Discussion

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Didn't know anyone used USPS. What was the origin scan? Was it ROANOKE, VA?

Mine left Memphis last night (USPS Priority Mail) and has an estimated delivery of tomorrow. I got a text that said Monday but on the USPS tracking web page it says Saturday.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: AT&T order shipped

Just got a text from my local AT&T store. The V20 will go on sale Monday and I should come in then. I was hoping today but.....

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site

Question: Does the V20 use the same type of SIM card as the V10? I don't really want to have to go in to the store if I don't have to.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

fingers crossed that mine arrives tomorrow. Similar instances where things have been delivered to me from the Memphis hub usually show up early.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I can picture everyone running outside to greet their FedEx or USPS carrier like this when his or her V20 arrives ......

76f8954621e5b68aeb327f137a5ece37.gif

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
LOL...that definitely will be me...they will be my new best friend....
Mines is being delivered to the store and I have my guys there promise me the second its delivered to call me

I know they will because they're always so nice to little ole moi ........ but just in case I set up an account with USPS to get a text once its signed for haaaaa !!

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Mines is being delivered to the store and I have my guys there promise me the second its delivered to call me

I know they will because they're always so nice to little ole moi ........ but just in case I set up an account with USPS to get a text once its signed for haaaaa !!
Smart girl!:)

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

After waking up this morning and seeing that they were beginning to ship preorders I Went to the AT&T store this morning and put the scorned Note 7 to pasture, had the rep at the store order a V20 to get shipped to my house, less than six hours later I've already gotten a notification that it's been shipped and got my UPS overnight tracking order!

Guessing at the least it will be here by Monday but scheduled for tomorrow, got my cases ordered from Amazon.com and they should arrive Sunday. RIP note 7 see you next year Samsung!

On another note, is there anyone here who got the gear fit 2 from the promotion and tried it with the V20 yet? I tried to pair it with my burner Kyocera Hydro I'm using till the V20 arrives but it won't connect/incompatible.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

After waking up this morning and seeing that they were beginning to ship preorders I Went to the AT&T store this morning and put the scorned Note 7 to pasture, had the rep at the store order a V20 to get shipped to my house, less than six hours later I've already gotten a notification that it's been shipped and got my UPS overnight tracking order!

Guessing at the least it will be here by Monday but scheduled for tomorrow, got my cases ordered from Amazon.com and they should arrive Sunday. RIP note 7 see you next year Samsung!

On another note, is there anyone here who got the gear fit 2 from the promotion and tried it with the V20 yet? I tried to pair it with my burner Kyocera Hydro I'm using till the V20 arrives but it won't connect/incompatible.

My local ATT store Rep texted me, they will have them for sale on Monday and so will best buy.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

My pre-ordered LG V20 was shipped early this morning via Fedex standard overnight, & my husband's shipped 2 hours later :) Both trackings state delivery Monday but I'm super hoping they will arrive tomorrow---Saturday.

I know that usually "overnight" & "2-day" shipping doesn't include the day the package actually shipped, but I'm sorta expecting our phones' delivery to be tomorrow :) Just call me an optimist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo