Verizon version no headphones and no usbA connector?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm just opening my verizon v20 and i see that there are no headphones nor the usb A connector that had been in the unboxings online.

Anyone else misssing these things?

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I am with AT&T. My box was barebones too, phone and charger only. I am just happy to finally settle in with a phone. I will just order the free headphones when they open up the order link. By the way, the date used to be the 28th, now its the 26th, for att anyways.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, considering the Aholes at Verizon went out of their way to kill a feature of the V20 (FM radio) would not be surprised if they killed headphone function. Maybe they have some proprietary service they want us to pay for.

Being sarcastic, but Verizon blatantly killing a feature so you have to use streaming data, which uses your data cap is beyond lame.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, considering the Aholes at Verizon went out of their way to kill a feature of the V20 (FM radio) would not be surprised if they killed headphone function. Maybe they have some proprietary service they want us to pay for.

Being sarcastic, but Verizon blatantly killing a feature so you have to use streaming data, which uses your data cap is beyond lame.
Been that way for years..... I actually had a phone that lost FM after an update.