Glass screen protector installed yet?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone installed a glass screen protector yet on their V20? If so, how does it look and fit? Does it cover the majority of the screen? Still waiting to get my V20 in November, but am curious what to expect.

2uijdwy.jpg

Chase Clouser

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone installed a glass screen protector yet on their V20? If so, how does it look and fit? Does it cover the majority of the screen? Still waiting to get my V20 in November, but am curious what to expect.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2uijdwy.jpg

I installed mine today and im already looking for a better one, the top and bottom of this screen is kinda edged and the glass protector doesnt like that.

d3t99

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I had a left over tempered glass screen protector from V10 (which I returned)
Its rectangular with no cutouts, covers the front facing camera
Fits from the top of 2nd screen to the bottom of navigation bar but doesn't stick well (halo) around all edges.
Temporary until they become mainstream

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I have a Zagg retail kiosk in the mall by me and I'm planning on dropping by sometime soon for them to install it on my phone.

I've used them for my last 4 phones with the exception of my previous Note 7. If there's an issue with it peeling or a bubble I'd be able to drop by and they'd reinstall another one for free

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My zagg kiosk is charging $50 for the TGSPs. I have entered checked to see if they had the V20s in yet, I doubt they do.

With the $50 price you get replacements for the 5$ install price like you mentioned. I am going to pass on zagg for a while until I see a long run of happy v20 zagg TGSP users. They used to let you just buy the TGSP at the kiosk for about 25 and then is was an optional 20 to join lifetime replacement for you device, now they force you into the program. I used the replacement club often and probably would again if the TGSP proved to be superb....... but I disagree with them forcing people into it the program at a big lump some of $50 without the option to opt out for people like my wife who have one TGSP last the lifetime of the phone.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Zagg advised me that they did not know if they were going to make a glass for the V20 when they responded to my email inquiry.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Zagg advised me that they did not know if they were going to make a glass for the V20 when they responded to my email inquiry.

Only the iPhone gets a zagg tempered glass on release day :(. But we all already know that POS gets all the love with cases and alike!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke