LG Should be proud of the V20

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the V20 from BB to get the $200 BB credit. My Note 4 has been great after the MM update, but not enough app storage and though the low light pics have improved, they still are very weak compared to the Note 7.

Skeptical of battery life, but battery life is relative to the user. I got 5.5 hours SOT with the Note 7 and getting 5 hours with the updated Note 4. Again relative to my own use. Note 7 signal reception though was not good, but Note 4 is good.

If battery life is good, low light pics are very good and signal reception at least equal to the Note 4, should be a good Note replacement.
I was told that the note 4 isn't eligible for the trade in credit

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I was pretty pleased with the tap and shoot pics I got. Truth be told I'm not on my V20 right now but on my Axon 7. I don't have any screen protection on the V20 yet so won't take it out of the house until that's corrected. This girl is not taking any chances.

I thought the V20 ships with a screen protector installed already.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Elaine, did you get the v20?
Yep , yep I did
a201ee7cd6934fbe51de14e57b6dfb87.gif

mylgt1

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
only the iPhone 6 and S7 are eligible for the sprint version

I was at the Sprint store earlier and traded in an S5 sport for the $200 credit. Anything over $10 value on their sprint buyback page is good. The trade in thing on their main page when you purchase is all out of wack! On there it showed my 7 year old T-Mobile Htc G2 as being eligible, but no way in hell it is

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I was at the Sprint store earlier and traded in an S5 sport for the $200 credit. Anything over $10 value on their sprint buyback page is good. The trade in thing on their main page when you purchase is all out of wack! On there it showed my 7 year old T-Mobile Htc G2 as being eligible, but no way in hell it is
My note 4 is worth $9. Does the credit bring down the price of the phone?

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Have spent two days with the LG V20 and it has shown no predisposition toward excessive/fast battery drain as does its predecessor, the LG V10. That's saying something. Solid feel, decent photos so far, Bluetooth connection when in my vehicle is near instantaneous and at home the V20 pulls down the WiFi like a hungry hawk going after a pigeon.

*coincidentally it can place and receive telephone calls; imagine that.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Two things about this phone that I love: the reception, and the screen. I already can look at apps like twitter or tumblr and have pictures load instantaneously. On my previous Samsung phones, three quarters of the time the pictures would never load. Both scenarios in the same spot - my office.

The screen..I've seen several reviews state it is color inaccurate and average. I've always preferred a display tone on the cool side, so it works for me. Maybe all along I've preferred colors that are "inaccurate"?