Back cover popping off - anybody elsee

whealy

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So over the last two days of use, there different times I've reached for my phone out of my pocket to find the rear cover ajar. It's not off, but most of the connection are loose. I thought the first time I just didn't get it on correctly, but after multiple times of this happening with care being given to make sure it's on correctly, I don't think it's the way I'm putting it on.

Anyone else running into this or do I have a faulty back cover button?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure its snapped in place in all four corners? The 1st one or two times I put it on I had to check to make sure it was secure but no issues popping off.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Mine only came off accidentally once phone dropped from a chair face down .the back and battery came off onto floor.but I am just waiting on my cases to come.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
No issues here with me placing it in my handbag or even hmmmm yeah my rear jean pocket ??

I probably won't be popping it open much anyways since I have several spare power banks to use ........and I dont want that wear and tear to have this concern of it becoming loose.

smurfapocalypse

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
yeah same thing happening to me.

I'm putting it on correctly even a slight drop less than half an inch and it's popping off.

just finished with my 2 note 7 grenade exchange for this. AWESOME.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No issues here with me placing it in my handbag or even hmmmm yeah my rear jean pocket ??

I probably won't be popping it open much anyways since I have several spare power banks to use ........and I dont want that wear and tear to have this concern of it becoming loose.
a6f4ee0dde3ec5c36cb51e4eaa773540.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03