T-Mobile V20 Owners: MMS Help

sniperservice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I am able to send MMS, but am not receiving them. I have already switched to the SIM Card that came with the phone and did a Factory Reset. Any advice or solutions? Outside of this, I am absolutely happy with this phone

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I am able to send MMS, but am not receiving them. I have already switched to the SIM Card that came with the phone and did a Factory Reset. Any advice or solutions? Outside of this, I am absolutely happy with this phone

I've had similar issues jumping from my old iPhone over to Android. Didn't appear to be device specific as I experienced the issue with both my Note 7 and S7E. Read some online sites that suggested it was a known issue with iMessage users.

Will be curious to see how it behaves when my v20 arrives this week.

traceyc44

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
I've had this issue with another phone after switching but not this one. If restarting doesn't work a call or trip to T-Mobile will fix it.

d3t99

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
If switching from iPhone, there is a procedure to remove your phone number from imessage. Sometimes it plays havoc

https://www.google.com/search?q=remove+phone+number+from+imessage&oq=remove+phone+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i59j0l2j69i60.4108j1j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8