Anyone Else Planning On Carrying Naked?

papachange05

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Given the size of this phone, along with the drop certification, I plan on carrying this phone naked in my front left pants pocket. This will be my first time carrying any phone long-term without a case or pouch. Is anyone else choosing to forego a case and trust that the engineers who designed this phone knew what they were doing?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Given the size of this phone, along with the drop certification, I plan on carrying this phone naked in my front left pants pocket. This will be my first time carrying any phone long-term without a case or pouch. Is anyone else choosing to forego a case and trust that the engineers who designed this phone knew what they were doing?

No case for me. Phone has a nice, thin premium feel and I don't want to hide that with a case. I've had it without a case since receiving it on Wednesday.

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I always carry my phones "naked" I have a Note 4 that is perfect. I am not a clumsy person and do NOT drop my phones. I always make sure to hold onto the phone tightly while I take the phone in and out of my pockets. I never get lazy and overload my hands while carrying in groceries or other purchased items into my home with my smartphone in hand. I also never use it in high traffic people areas so it can't be bumped out of my hands accidentally also. I have never bought a case for any of my smartphones......but that is just me.

Last edited:

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
This honestly is going to be the first phone I do not go naked with !?!?

Its super duper slippery so yeah I'm looking for a nice , leather case

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I am! kinda. I just ordered a back/side skin so it won't be so slippery, black matte. Should cover the back and sides, just $8. You can also order skins for the lower/upper part, front part and the camera, and you can mix colors and material. All I need is something in the back so it won't be so slippery.

v20skin.JPG

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I never buy cases anymore. These devices, the iPhone, Samsung, LG, and Pixel are all beautifully designed devices. It's a shame to hide it in a case.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I never buy cases anymore. These devices, the iPhone, Samsung, LG, and Pixel are all beautifully designed devices. It's a shame to hide it in a case.
72dfcd3193dc451a4ffe6e34e9e351fa.gif

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I haven't used a case in over 5 years.

1. Phones are built to survive drops these days.
  2. Plus I have the insurance that will overnight me a replacement
  3. Plus screen repair is cheap and easy these days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37