AT&T LG V20 question

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone please check their phone and see if you can get into the recovery please with the button combinations?

They hobbled the v10 this way and I would like to know if they did the v20 too. None of the other carriers didn't on the v10, just ATT..

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
What must I do?
Shut down the phone completely and wait about 30 seconds.. Then hold the power button and the volume down button and as soon as you see the LG screen let go of the power button..

I'm not sure what button combinations (volume up or down) works... If any to be honest..

If you do boot into the recovery.. It will either give you a different color menu that you can navigate down to choose from of the items listed, or show the Android guy and say no command given..

If you get that push the power button 2x and release and you should be able to navigate to the reboot screen with the volume buttons to reboot...once in the reboot menu.. Press the power button 1x to reboot... Just make sure you are in the reboot screen and nothing else..

Thanks

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for trying...

This really blows that they hamstrung it again..

Looks like my son is going to have to purchase outright from somewhere else this upgrade...