looking for inexpensive smart watch

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Looking for an inexpensive smart watch that will work with the v20. Don't want monthly fee. Just want Bluetooth and wifi to get notifications etc. I don't know much about them at all so any help and tips would be appreciated. Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you're not interested in an Android Wear watch (or any other kind of smartwatch with a fully customizable/interactive display), then consider the Martian Notifier, which is pretty basic, but gets many good reviews for its simplicity and effectiveness.

If you do want an Android Wear watch, then you can probably find the 1st generation ASUS Zenwatch or Moto 360 for under $100 these days (as a refurb).

EDIT: Here's the Zenwatch for $65 with free delivery on eBay: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2F272017471673%3FrmvSB%3Dtrue&token=Q-zk_ZUX

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
You may also want to check out the Vector Luna......very nice build quality, and 30 days of battery life, which I am getting with mine.......always on display, water resistant to 5 ATMs, extremely happy with mine...

Sent from mTalk

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If you're not interested in an Android Wear watch (or any other kind of smartwatch with a fully customizable/interactive display), then consider the Martian Notifier, which is pretty basic, but gets many good reviews for its simplicity and effectiveness.

If you do want an Android Wear watch, then you can probably find the 1st generation ASUS Zenwatch or Moto 360 for under $100 these days (as a refurb).

EDIT: Here's the Zenwatch for $65 with free delivery on eBay: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2F272017471673%3FrmvSB%3Dtrue&token=vjQsVstn

So I went on eBay and found a zenwatch starting bid $25 + $8 shipping. Auction was over in 19 hours so I asked the person of he would sell it for starting price and he agreed. AND...I had a $25 gift certificate from eBay so I paid $8 total for it! Im very happy and thank you so much for the advise and help.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking for an inexpensive smart watch that will work with the v20. Don't want monthly fee. Just want Bluetooth and wifi to get notifications etc. I don't know much about them at all so any help and tips would be appreciated. Thank you

What do you consider inexpensive? I see best buy having sales on and off for the moto 360 sport. Seems like a solid price.

Attachments

• 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 33

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
You can get a refurbished Huawei watch at Newegg's ebay store for $159. I bought my wife one a few days ago and it showed up today....looked and worked flawless. I installed the android wear 2.0 dev preview on it and now I'm considering getting one for myself instead of waiting on the gear s3.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I really enjoyed mine -- until I got my Huawei Watch, which I enjoyed even more! The main drawback of the Zenwatch for me was the square face, but I did find a number of watchfaces that are designed for square faces. A bunch of them are in the WatchMaster app, and a number of them are free, so it's definitely worth looking at. I sprung for the full version, and it's definitely worth it -- I rotate between about 40 watchfaces using that app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2