Lg v20 emojis?

Aldo4USC

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
First time LG user and just got the V20(from N7). Def like the phone no lag, great pics, and battery life is pretty good. Only problem is with the emojis. Do all LG phones have the ugly marshmallow emojis? Is there a way to change this type? Thanks!

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
The ugly lg emoji are gone and replaced by the Google emoji that came with 7.0 middle finger 🖕🏻 and all 🤣sorry it's my favorite.

chaos88dragon

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got my V20 yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. The odd thing I noticed though is that I don't have the latest emojis that was introduced with 7.0. Did you get an update for the emojis?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
3121c8d381ad43b4ec03a7b537e722ff.gif

Maritza Hesse

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
First time LG user and just got the V20(from N7). Def like the phone no lag, great pics, and battery life is pretty good. Only problem is with the emojis. Do all LG phones have the ugly marshmallow emojis? Is there a way to change this type? Thanks!

I couldn't agree more, and I can't find a way to get rid of those ugly things. I just type the emotion out instead of using those. I miss my emojis from the Galaxy Note 7 (rip wherever you are Note7) I really wish we had better ones than these blurry blobs that look like they are from some outdated program. I hope to find some way to bypass them.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
lg emoji are deff ugly, hard to tell what each emotion is too. even tried changing the keyboard thinking that would change things nope..thankfully textra has its own emojis installed.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
They may be ugly to you, but the end user sees them based on their OS. So if you send an LG emoji to an iPhone, they'll see the Apple version. If that makes sense..

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
They may be ugly to you, but the end user sees them based on their OS. So if you send an LG emoji to an iPhone, they'll see the Apple version. If that makes sense..

I've always wondered that. Whats the point of buying those celebrity emojis that look like a certain celebrity? If the person on the other end just sees their stock emoji.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I've always wondered that. Whats the point of buying those celebrity emojis that look like a certain celebrity? If the person on the other end just sees their stock emoji.

Yeah it's a waste of money unless the person you're sending to also bought them. Because it depends on the OS of the user, I don't really care what the LG emojis looks like. In my head when I send one to a friend using Samsung or Apple, I know what they're seeing.

Samantha001

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I just got my LG v20 a few days ago I cant send any emojis through text can anyone help I've already checked for any and all updates all my software's up to date its driving me crazy please someone help!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63