email signout issue

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I keep getting a notification, literally every 30 min, that email has signed me out and I need to re-enter my password. For whatever reason, the yahoo mail app still lets me check my mail, and when I enter the password to make that constant popup go away, it says its the wrong password. I went as far as to reset my yahoo password, restart the phone, and still rejected the password.

Its more an annoyance than anything else since it still lets me check my mail, but any idea how to stop the constant login request?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I keep getting a notification, literally every 30 min, that email has signed me out and I need to re-enter my password. For whatever reason, the yahoo mail app still lets me check my mail, and when I enter the password to make that constant popup go away, it says its the wrong password. I went as far as to reset my yahoo password, restart the phone, and still rejected the password.

Its more an annoyance than anything else since it still lets me check my mail, but any idea how to stop the constant login request?
Maybe you can disable that app download blue mail and run Yahoo through that you shouldn't have that problem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance