Overall I really like this phone

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
For those who are on the fence between this and the Pixel...after having the Pixel...I'm happy with the LG. Pros: SD card...battery removal...bigger display...nicer form factor...better camera imho.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you like it. AC is pushing the Pixel hard too. So this is good to hear.
I wonder what's the motivating factor...lol. I mean the LGV20 is a very good phone. I can't compare it to the Pixel because I haven't even touched one but from a few Youtube Video's I don't feel it's any better than the LGV20
The N7 was pushed hard too on AC......But then they tore it up as well....lol.

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
All of the reviews seem to say there is nothing seriously special about the Pixel but it does what it does well. The reviewers do seem to want success for the Pixel.

eg757

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I am fairly impressed with the V20 also. Great phone with many high end features. If you like lots of music on a SD memory card and great audio this phone is awesome. Add to that a heavy duty build, great camera, and battery can be swapped out if needed

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm warming up to it. Two things I wish it had - a not so slippery back, due to it's width, I don't want to use a case with it and it being water proof. I dig the wide angle camera the most.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I hope it succeeds as well. For right now I think the LG V20 is the phone for me, but there is something to having a phone that will get all the latest OS updates immediately that it's very appealing

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I feel like owning a pixel would be a love hate relationship, know what I mean? Has all the openness of Android but just lacks that flavor. It's like when you want ice cream but don't want all the sugar so you get the "no sugar added" bull****. Its just bland. Plus what are a lot of people gonna do? They're going to get it and then download nova prime or action launcher 3 or some other 3rd party launcher and set it up just the way they had it on their n7, s7, htc 10 ect. So why not add some sugar to it and spark that flavor!

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I feel like owning a pixel would be a love hate relationship, know what I mean? Has all the openness of Android but just lacks that flavor. It's like when you want ice cream but don't want all the sugar so you get the "no sugar added" bull****. Its just bland. Plus what are a lot of people gonna do? They're going to get it and then download nova prime or action launcher 3 or some other 3rd party launcher and set it up just the way they had it on their n7, s7, htc 10 ect. So why not add some sugar to it and spark that flavor!
I have no clue with your post........ Users need expansion to new experiences

Nizzler

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
The biggest negative about the pixel for me us that it is exclusive to Verizon. No big deal for others, but I'm grandfathered in with at&t with a couple of perks. But I'm more then happy with my v20 even with the death star logo branded on the back.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I just took back the pixel yesterday. Was using both for almost a week to see which I liked more. The pixel is a wonderful phone. I think the battery is better, only slightly though. In the end I felt like the only advantage to the pixel would be timely updates. It didn't feel like it was worth the price when I held it, I don't have that same feeling with the v20 for whatever reason.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just found this out about the camera

I thought that was a great feature on the N7. Glad to see that the V20 has it also.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The V20 is simply a stellar device. I'm extremely pleased so far. The only bad thing about it is that it's made me like my S7e a lot less through no real fault of the S7e's. Why can't they just play nice together like good little phones?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just found this out about the camera

That's one of my favorite things about the LG phones. They've done that for as long as I can remember. Very handy.
I haven't had an LG in years. Very close to getting one tonight. If the store has it in stock I probably will. I also have Tmobile curtailing me back as she can overnight me one if the store doesn't have one available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance