Email Apps

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
What you guys use for email app? Been using cloudmagic until they switched over to Newton. Gmail notification is hit and miss.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am likely getting the v20 tonight currently on my 7 edge I use blue mail for home and stock exchange email for work

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Does Outlook have calibri font yet? Have not tried in about a year. The reason I like Nine is that my emails look exactly just like i've sent them from my work computer with Outlook (fonts, formats for replies, etc).

anon(166548)

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My favorite for my gmail is Blue Mail, for the following reasons:

I loathe conversation mode in the Android gmail app, it's very hard to distinguish each of the replies to a thread. Gmail allows you to disable conversation mode for other mail accounts, but not for gmail accounts.

While Outlook lets you disable conversation mode (even on gmail accounts), it always seems to have problems refreshing the view - messages disappear after you have read them, and come back in to view some time later. Additionally there is no way (that I was able to find) to set your sender name in the Outlook app (for gmail accounts), so all your emails come from "whatever@gmail.com" instead of "Joe Blow".

Blue Mail lets you disable conversation mode and set your sender name.

d3t99

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Gmail for personal

Nine for work

Tried them all for exchange. Outlook and other apps generally laggy. Nine is super smooth

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
TypApp and BlueMail have the same developer?. They look similar.

Gmail still crappy, LOL. I'm going to try BLUE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty