How many users have decided to keep their V20?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be keeping it since my 14 days is up. Oh, and because I like the phone. Although with JOD I'm never really stuck with anything.

Hopefully going to have time tomorrow to unlock bootloader, root and get Google assistant running.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be keeping it since my 14 days is up. Oh, and because I like the phone. Although with JOD I'm never really stuck with anything.

Hopefully going to have time tomorrow to unlock bootloader, root and get Google assistant running.

Oh wait....u have to share this one.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still on the fence as I am ready to give up my N7 (dying breed....lol). I might go back to a N5. But for now it's a keeper....the screen is my biggest issue. Never again will I pick an LCD screen. Every minute I am changing the color....lol. I have Jump 1, was told that the N7 or me changing to LG V20 doesn't count towards one of my Jumps. I would buy an N5 up front but there is none to be found....lmao. The LG is making me appreciate a flat screen all over again, simplicity, no lag, good battery and an amazing sound on a phone.

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm still on the fence as I am ready to give up my N7 (dying breed....lol). I might go back to a N5. But for now it's a keeper....the screen is my biggest issue. Never again will I pick an LCD screen. Every minute I am changing the color....lol. I have Jump 1, was told that the N7 or me changing to LG V20 doesn't count towards one of my Jumps. I would buy an N5 up front but there is none to be found....lmao. The LG is making me appreciate a flat screen all over again, simplicity, no lag, good battery and an amazing sound on a phone.
I don't understand your problem with the screen. I've owned 5 Samsung phones, all with Super AMOLED screens. And I love the IPS display on the v20.

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping mine. I had been waiting for it since last summer. My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and this blows it away.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry, what's JOD?

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

I have said this before when users c/o the color accuracy of the V20: Go into Comfort View and set it to "Low". This will tone down the bluish 9100K screen tone.

HiBRiD109

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Keeping mine, coming from a G4. I got my G4 3 weeks before they announced the V10 and was so bummed since I had a 24 month payment agreement with Verizon. My G4 went into boot loop 3 weeks ago after having it for 12 months. Verizon replaced it for free but then I saw the V20 and the promo for $300 trade-in so it was a no brainer. Payed the remaining $250 and now I only owe $370 for the V20 plus getting the B&O headphones for free. Best phone Ive ever own and I liked my G4 before but it doesnt even pale in comparison to the V20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463