Unlocked V20

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
May I ask why you decided to go with Newegg to preorder the unlocked V20? I'm debating between the Pixel XL and the V20 right now and I looked into the return policies for both Newegg and B&H. I contacted Newegg Live Chat, and the rep said that the V20 unlocked is non refundable. He said you can only exchange for a replacement within 30 days. So if you don't like it at all and don't want it, I think you would be out of luck trying to return it.

B&H seemed to have the better return policy (or at least they allow returns), according to their phone rep and Live Chat.

I wanted to research the return policies in full before deciding who to order from. I've never bought from either before, so if there is a benefit to ordering from Newegg, I would definitely like to hear about it.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
May I ask why you decided to go with Newegg to preorder the unlocked V20? I'm debating between the Pixel XL and the V20 right now and I looked into the return policies for both Newegg and B&H. I contacted Newegg Live Chat, and the rep said that the V20 unlocked is non refundable. He said you can only exchange for a replacement within 30 days. So if you don't like it at all and don't want it, I think you would be out of luck trying to return it.

B&H seemed to have the better return policy (or at least they allow returns), according to their phone rep and Live Chat.

I wanted to research the return policies in full before deciding who to order from. I've never bought from either before, so if there is a benefit to ordering from Newegg, I would definitely like to hear about it.

I have a Newegg membership and I have a 30 day return policy. I was unaware there is no return policy without it.

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
For the V20 unlocked listing under Newegg, under Warranty & Returns tab, it says Nonrefundable. It also says it only allows exchanges for the device within 30 days. I'm not familiar with Newegg membership, but the Premier membership says free returns on "qualifying items." Did you check with Newegg and confirm that this nonrefundable device is refundable with Membership? I would just make sure that this is a "qualifying item" for returns? You wouldn't want to get stuck after the fact with a device you might not be happy with. Best to clarify before the order fulfills. But hopefully your membership has you covered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user