Day 2 Thoughts

pvcleave

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I have to say that I am very happy with the V20. I love the second screen. I was a Windows user and I missed certain notifications it was easy to see if I had work emails, personal and so own. Well my last phone was the Galaxy 7 edge. It does have a light to tell me I have notifications, but unfortunately, I find it worthless. I seem to always have notifications. I like I can glance down and see what kind of notifications. Some items require immediate action, while others can wait. I see I have a work email, double tap to wake and I can see immediately if I need to take action.

I love listening to music on the phone. Once I found out that the Neutron player did not use the DAC, I switched to one that does, and am happy.

One other thing that has really increased my enjoyment of the phone is, I installed Action Launcher 3. After reading the Android Central article, I installed it. There are some issues with, but it has increased my enjoyment of Android.

I just wish that they would make a back for Qi wireless charging.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I got totally different phone, I just bought HTC 10 and first 4 days or so the battery was horrible I could literally see the battery dropping...but after about day 5 the battery seemed to find itself somehow and normalised and now I'm getting great battery life...I've heard this before from others too...sometimes it takes a few days for the battery to calibrate itself... However if you want to manually troubleshoot the battery you could do a cache wipe procedure...sometimes phone battery can be affected by issues with apps, the best way to solve this is to do a cache wipe...it always works for me whenever my phonr battery starts draining erratically... hope that helps

That's how my HTC 10 was for the first 4-5 days. Now I get incredible battery life even while running kustom live wallpaper.

I tried the v20 the battery life was amazing for the first week and then it went through the floor out of no where. Didnt change any settings and it went to less than 2 hours sot did that for 3 days and then went back to being great. It was really odd, I say give it a few days.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried the v20 the battery life was amazing for the first week and then it went through the floor out of no where. Didnt change any settings and it went to less than 2 hours sot did that for 3 days and then went back to being great. It was really odd, I say give it a few days.

Same thing happened with me. First week and a half was amazing, I was going to sleep at 10pm with it at 20-30%. Then out of no where it was hitting 30% at like 3-4pm and now it's back to normal. Odd.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
After using this for 2 weeks I've really grown fond of it. The battery life has improved significantly since the first few days, and the overall performance has been very good. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with the video capabilities this phone has, and can't wait to get my earbuds to check out the DAC. I still wish it had a better FFC, but it's something I can live with. Since writing the OP I've not had any issues with slow starting camera or any other app stutter or lag. I think LG hit all the right notes this time around.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
After using this for 2 weeks I've really grown fond of it. The battery life has improved significantly since the first few days, and the overall performance has been very good. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with the video capabilities this phone has, and can't wait to get my earbuds to check out the DAC. I still wish it had a better FFC, but it's something I can live with. Since writing the OP I've not had any issues with slow starting camera or any other app stutter or lag. I think LG hit all the right notes this time around.
Awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid