IR blaster

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I know I'm probably in the minority about the IR blaster. But I use it daily has anybody noticed this IR Blaster is more powerful than the V10. I'm able to turn TV's on and off from much further away than I could with my V10

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use it all the time (kids have a habit of losing remotes), and you're right, it's noticeably more powerful than my G4.

John_Cline

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I use the IR Blaster all the time, I used it on my Note 4, too. It's a relatively small thing but I'm glad I didn't have to give that feature up.

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
IR blaster work with cablebox? since almost all current cable company pushing cable box down consumer throat.... charging 2dollar a month...

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
You still need the box so where is the savings?
their so call Pushing DIGITAL SIGNAL ONLY since anolog waste to much. Granted it took them 6 month to give all packages 1tb bandwidth limit vs 250 then 350 then 1tb.. btw this is coxcable. Also for the switch for the first year 2 boxes are free and also the charges are per box... 2box =4dollar 5box = 10... -_-"

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I use it often. Just used it yesterday at a restaurant where the TV was at the table but muted. At home my phone is always nearby, but the remote isn't.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I use it often. Just used it yesterday at a restaurant where the TV was at the table but muted. At home my phone is always nearby, but the remote isn't.

Just this past Friday a 60 inch TV at a place we eat at all the time had some annoying program on blaring. No one could turn it off because it was built in the wall. I used my phone to turn it off. The table looked at me like I was a magician.

Rockit8

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
I know I'm probably in the minority about the IR blaster. But I use it daily has anybody noticed this IR Blaster is more powerful than the V10. I'm able to turn TV's on and off from much further away than I could with my V10

I can turn up my receiver volume from a different part of the couch that I could never do it from before. Definitely more powerful and use it daily\hourly. I have all my remote shortcuts set up in the second screen (Roku, Receiver, TV, Rasperry Pi, etc) and this phone is turning into the perfect remote for me on top of everything else. Really love the second screen in conjunction with the IR.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital