native text message pop-up and reply on lockscreen

is250sp

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I like to be able to reply directly from the native text messaging app, but it only pop-up when the phone is on. Is it possible to have it pop-up on lockscreen and be able to reply (like Apple)? Yes I know there are 3rd party apps that does this like Handscent, but I am asking about the native text messaging app.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Depending on the OS version you have, you may have to allow your lockscreen show all notifications. I wouldn't want this as then anyone could reply to a conversation that I might not want them seeing.

is250sp

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Depending on the OS version you have, you may have to allow your lockscreen show all notifications. I wouldn't want this as then anyone could reply to a conversation that I might not want them seeing.

Aren't we all on the same OS for the v20? I already have my lockscreen set to show all notifications, but it only shows in the 2nd screen, not main screen. I want it to show on the main screen and be able to reply directly from it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Aren't we all on the same OS for the v20? I already have my lockscreen set to show all notifications, but it only shows in the 2nd screen, not main screen. I want it to show on the main screen and be able to reply directly from it.

Sorry, I found this through the Timeline on the AC Forums app, and didn't realize it was for the V20.

Edit: I am wondering if this wasn't enabled due to possible security risks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37