Greenify + V20

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Since I've had the phone for, nearly a month now I've added Greenify, just to test it out. I've used this app on my G4 and my V10 and it helped the battery dramatically by hibernating background un-needed apps. With doze (when I got the MM update) it helped even more. So with this phone and it's already incredible battery life, I just decided to start messing with it and tweaking it to see what I can get out of it. Are any of you using any hibernation apps?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't use any app optimizing apps because so many of them run counter to how Android was designed to run and actually hurt battery life instead of helping it.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Not me Jeremiah. Full steam ahead. Got two batteries and quick charge on standby. But it's interesting to her your results.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't use any app optimizing apps because so many of them run counter to how Android was designed to run and actually hurt battery life instead of helping it.
Greenify saved my life with the G4 and V10 and the only reason why I used it was because it was different than the older battery apps.. All of those have killed my batteries over the years.. Greenify is the only one that didn't. It's a hibernation tool, I kind of think Android got their Doze idea from them hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret