I know that this question was asked?

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I know that this question was asked about 2 weeks ago. Now that there is more buyers now since then. What "Browser" are you using with your new V20? I am on FireFox with the add on of "ublock" ..... The phone appears to be extremely "snappy". What are other users using with good success on their own V20's with 7.0 Android?...

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use Chrome with the click bait/new style recent bookmarks feed disabled, plus updating in a way to get Facebook working right again.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Right now still using Chrome. One of the few things I miss from Samsung is the browser with the adblock plus plug in . I don't use the browser much on my phone, but I wish chrome mobile supported extensions

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I switch between 2.

Pyrope which is more secure and optimized for our phones processor.

Chrome Canary which is a beta version of Chrome. Faster than traditional chrome but it is beta so still being developed.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Lightning Browser. Does a meritorious job of blocking advertisements.

Also used it with my Nexus 6 for several years.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Pyrope feels a hundred times faster than Chrome. Just hope they get their bookmarks importing and google sync worked out soon.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I was messing with Opera Mini to see if their data saving mechanism would actually save battery because Chrome uses so much memory.. But it didn't and I went back to Chrome. Haha I had Pyrope installed but didn't give it a fair shake yet.