Bluetooth car kit for v20

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
My vehicle does not have Bluetooth, but it does have a 3.5mm aux jack.

I just heard about these Bluetooth kits. Anybody try them with the v20? How are they and what inexpensive but decent one would you recommend? Prefer from eBay please.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I just heard about these Bluetooth kits. Anybody try them with the v20? How are they and what inexpensive but decent one would you recommend? Prefer from eBay please.
I'm sure you're talking about more for making and receiving phone calls but on the bright side if you do have a 3.5 millimeter jack in your car, music is going to be awesome!

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure you're talking about more for making and receiving phone calls but on the bright side if you do have a 3.5 millimeter jack in your car, music is going to be awesome!

I'm guessing you mean running a cable direct from phone to aux for music... Correct?

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If it were me...... I would buy local and try them out. Return one by one until you find something you liked. If you insist on eBay, return the one you liked too then purchase from ebay.

I bought about 6 pairs of Bluetooth headphones in a 3 week span all across town trying to find a good pair for my note 7 and work. And that was also with hours online research reading reviews and comments. No matter the reviews or advice it's still always best to try for yourself. I couldnt imagine crying through them trying to find a perfect pair via online orders.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If it were me...... I would buy local and try them out. Return one by one until you find something you liked. If you insist on eBay, return the one you liked too then purchase from ebay.

I bought about 6 pairs of Bluetooth headphones in a 3 week span all across town trying to find a good pair for my note 7 and work. And that was also with hours online research reading reviews and comments. No matter the reviews or advice it's still always best to try for yourself. I couldnt imagine crying through them trying to find a perfect pair via online orders.

Good tip... Thank you

Vinsdadvin

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site

I have been using the Kinivo BTC 450 for about 2 yrs with my note 3 and it worked flawlessly. for Music and Calls.

With the V20, Music works very well, (actually get a little more volume than with Note3)

My issue now is when i make or receive a call after the device connects with the BTC 450. And i believe the issue to be with the V20.

The device connects automatically when ignition is turned on. I have been noticing that when I make or receive a call, the blue tooth volume is very low and can barely be heard. Trying to raise thw volume does nothing as full blue tooth volume is displayed. I have to cycle the power to the blue tooth adaptor, and it reconnects while "in call", volume is then displayed as almost all the way down, and needs to be raised. Following this ritual, additional phone calls work fine and music as well. Until next time i get in the car.

So the BTC 450 is great, but is not working as it should with the V20. I would be interested if anyone else has seen the same behavior in this or other Bluetooth car kits.
Vinny