Can you add your own signature wallpaper?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the signature section of the secondary screen? If so, there are no wallpaper options for it. It's only the black background with either the text signature or the various app and tool icons.

ccLuv2Cruz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Are you talking about the signature section of the secondary screen? If so, there are no wallpaper options for it. It's only the black background with either the text signature or the various app and tool icons.
No; I'm talking about getting the first letter of the signature to display on the lock screen. Thanks!
6b553beb2988e39400ad76bd7032d558.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Got that, but how can I add and select my own wallpaper; then add the first initial?😉

Go to gallery>select wallpaper or picture>click the 3 dot menu option at the top>scroll down to add signature>put what you want on there>select add>then set as lockscreen or homescreen.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
You will find that wallpaper that you put signature on in the gallery. Go to gallery>select the wallpaper with signature->3 dots menu at the top>select set image as>select where you want the pic to go>crop it>select ok> if you want to add pic to both lock screen and home screen check ok in white box then select ok. If you don't want the pic on both just hit ok and it will be put on the screen you first chose.

ccLuv2Cruz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
You will find that wallpaper that you put signature on in the gallery. Go to gallery>select the wallpaper with signature->3 dots menu at the top>select set image as>select where you want the pic to go>crop it>select ok> if you want to add pic to both lock screen and home screen check ok in white box then select ok. If you don't want the pic on both just hit ok and it will be put on the screen you first chose.
Apparently I'm not explaining myself well. Below is a link to what I'm trying to do!

Please select the link and scroll to were it says: "Set a custom signature on the secondary screen, with matching wallpaper"

http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-v20-tips-and-tricks-716837/

Hope this clarifys what I'm trying to do as selecting a wallpaper from the gallery is not an option when doing this!? Thanks!😀

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Apparently I'm not explaining myself well. Below is a link to what I'm trying to do!

Please select the link and scroll to were it says: "Set a custom signature on the secondary screen, with matching wallpaper"

LG V20 tips and tricks - Android Authority

Hope this clarifys what I'm trying to do as selecting a wallpaper from the gallery is not an option when doing this!? Thanks!😀

Lol i dont know then lol. I'm thinking they just taking about the wallpaper, signature wallpaper and gallery options that are available. If what you are trying to do is an option someone here should be able to help. Sorry.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps LG needs to better define what the definition of "is" is. Lol.

The secondary display signature is just that, your name or whatever you wish to put there.

The "signature wallpapers" are more like how the V20 could be LG's signature phone. It's a unique wallpaper customized with the first letter of the secondary display's signature "cut out" from the image.

From what I can tell, you can't use just any picture for the signature wallpapers. Only the relative few options LG gives you seem capable of these letter cut outs. Maybe more are available on LG's Smart World store?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
ITT: people who don't understand what the signature wallpaper is.

It would be nice if you could use more images for the signature wallpaper. I'm not too fond of the choices. Honestly not fond of how the letter M looks either.

ccLuv2Cruz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
ITT: people who don't understand what the signature wallpaper is.

It would be nice if you could use more images for the signature wallpaper. I'm not too fond of the choices. Honestly not fond of how the letter M looks either.
Thanks for your reply and gotta agree with you. ;) Sorry about your M but pretty happy with my B! :D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1