How do you get rid of "unlock to see sensitive notification" on lockscreen

Antony Guan

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I just finally got my V20 from B&H, I'm very pleased and will be using this for a year or 2 but other then a smaller battery (coming from S7 edge) and no AMOLED screen it's great.

Now onto the main annoyances

1, The lockscreen not showing the full notification. It shows what app the notification is from but, for example lets use the messaging app, when I get a text, a notification pops up onto the lockscreen but instead of showing me what they sent it'll just say "unlock to see sensitive notification" which is really annoying, I've looked for a way to turn it off in the settings but I can't seem to find it, anyone know how to get rid of that stupid message?

Issue #2, I can't expand any notification on the lockscreen, when I try to it'll just tell me to unlock it

earleymw

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
I've got the exact same phone, just purchased it today. I have the exact same issue, except my menu does not have the same breadcrumb path as you've identified above. Not sure how to find/turn this thing off. I've even used the settings search feature, no luck there either. :-

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I've got the exact same phone, just purchased it today. I have the exact same issue, except my menu does not have the same breadcrumb path as you've identified above. Not sure how to find/turn this thing off. I've even used the settings search feature, no luck there either. :-

your settings menu may be configured a bit differently but it should be under the header for sound & notification.

Attachments

• 2111.jpg
    2111.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 32

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey