How to change password in Microsoft exchange email

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Apparently my job has started this thing where you have to reset your password every 90 days. I'm a teacher.

Now I'm locked out of my email on phone. I changed my password on the computer. Where do I go to change my password on the lg v20 email app?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Apparently my job has started this thing where you have to reset your password every 90 days. I'm a teacher.

Now I'm locked out of my email on phone. I changed my password on the computer. Where do I go to change my password on the lg v20 email app?

In the stock email app go to settings (3 dots in the upper right corner), then select the email account you need to update in the Accounts and Sync section. Go down to the bottom under Incoming Server Settings and select that. The password is in there.

If you are using an ActiveSync Exchange account, when you select the account it will be down at the bottom under Server Info.

Hit save at the bottom when you are done.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Yup it's very tricky, actually.

For my exchange setup I do:

Settings
Accounts
Microsoft Exchange
Email Settings
Microsoft Exchange (under accounts)
Server Info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member