Plastic top and bottom part scratches easily?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Have you guys gotten any scratches or nicks on the plastic part of the phone? Something fell on my phone and there's a tiny scratch.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
None on mine. I did end up wrapping the bottom in red just for the color and improved grip. But my top looks new and ive dropped it a few times.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My top one is scratched up and my screen is cracked. Of course this is because I forgot to take it out of my back pocket when I crawled under my car to change the oil. Probably would have survived it if the oil pan drain plug wasn't stuck and I was struggling to get enough torque to break it loose. Of course Ausrion doesn't have any in stock...my replacement is on back order.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My top one is scratched up and my screen is cracked. Of course this is because I forgot to take it out of my back pocket when I crawled under my car to change the oil. Probably would have survived it if the oil pan drain plug wasn't stuck and I was struggling to get enough torque to break it loose. Of course Ausrion doesn't have any in stock...my replacement is on back order.

That might mean you get a new one instead of refurbished

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith