Blurry pictures of moving objects?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm a proud owner of the unlocked V20. So far, I LOVE THIS PHONE! The phone itself is fast, battery efficient, and has great audio quality and camera. However, I did miss my S7 camera experience with the dual pixel technology. I just tried to take. pictures of my family at Christmas but couldn't get a clear shot unless they stood still. Anyone else have this issue? Anyway to increase shutter speed and focus?

Mikey88Chaos

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm a proud owner of the unlocked V20. So far, I LOVE THIS PHONE! The phone itself is fast, battery efficient, and has great audio quality and camera. However, I did miss my S7 camera experience with the dual pixel technology. I just tried to take. pictures of my family at Christmas but couldn't get a clear shot unless they stood still. Anyone else have this issue? Anyway to increase shutter speed and focus?

Welcome to the V20 club! Do you have HDR set to auto when you are in auto mode? If you still don't get results, switch to manual mode and you'll have full control over everything including shutter speed and focus

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

One can always go manual and increase the shutter speed to stop motion and raise the ISO for lower light conditions. I agree auto mode with HDR and motion focus is not a good mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty