Live wallpaper on lock screen...

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
When I first got this phone, I couldn't find an option to have a live wallpaper on the lock screen so I just thought it was disabled. Then one day, I somehow set the same live wallpaper that was on my home screen to my lock screen. I can't remember how I did this but I was messing with some themes yesterday and now the lock screen live wallpaper is gone. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm wondering if it was a certain Live Wallpaper that I downloaded that had an option to set for both because I don't see any options anywhere to add a live wallpaper to the lock screen.

If you can figure this out, please share. It's driving me nuts now. I wouldn't have cared if I never could have done it but now that I've had it and it's gone, I desperately want the option back. Lol

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I figured it out. You have to trick it into allowing you to do this. If you long press on the home screen and choose a picture from the gallery and go to set it, it will ask "set home, set lock or set both." You want to set both. Then if you switch to a live wallpaper, it will be on the lock screen and the home screen. Hopefully this will help someone else out.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
This is what I'm talking about. Again, you can access this by long pressing the home screen and selecting wallpapers. Once you choose both, if you go and switch to a live wallpaper, it will set the live wallpaper to both the home and lock screens. You have to hit the check mark that says "set wallpaper" in the upper left.

4a4976ea715719560501346d957b0e6f.jpg

Kill me pls

May 18, 2020
Visit site
This is what I'm talking about. Again, you can access this by long pressing the home screen and selecting wallpapers. Once you choose both, if you go and switch to a live wallpaper, it will set the live wallpaper to both the home and lock screens. You have to hit the check mark that says "set wallpaper" in the upper left.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170106/4a4976ea715719560501346d957b0e6f.jpg

Can you please make a video showing how to do it pls... If you do a video please let me know :(

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you please make a video showing how to do it pls... If you do a video please let me know :(
Sorry, I don't have the V20 anymore. Basically, you just need to select a regular picture or wallpaper and set it for both the home and lock screen. Then change to your live wallpaper and it should be set to both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton