Txt messages

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the stock messaging app where I don't get texts sometimes. I've tried a clear cache and even set the phone up like new again and the issue is still there I'm on at&t has anyone else had an issue like this?

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I found the stock messenger app a bit buggy at times. I use Google Messenger and it's running pretty smooth on my device...
Although I had to restrict SMS permissions to the stock app...

I might give Textra a try as well.

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the stock messaging app where I don't get texts sometimes. I've tried a clear cache and even set the phone up like new again and the issue is still there I'm on at&t has anyone else had an issue like this?

See if advanced messaging is turned on. If so... Turn it off and you hopefully won't have the issue. My wife and I both have different phones and had that prob until we turned it off. AT&T says they are working on fixing advanced messaging but its still buggy.

To access go into messaging app and click the settings button. Select more and then advanced messaging.

Hope this helps you!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I've been using GO SMS Pro for years and have never had a problem. It's the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool