AC says V20 has best video.

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
i think it's definitely capable of being the best, but exercising the full functionality of the video camera in manual mode requires real dedication to twiddling your thumbs, so to speak. i finally used it on my recent holiday and i spent a lot of time just testing out what each setting does. the v20 is definitely a niche device, and while I appreciate being able to tinker with minor settings to get the perfect shot, most consumers probably won't be into it when the latest samsung point & shoot whatever sensor drops. imho...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if its the best but all I know it's pretty damn good.
I was helping my daughter work the music for a solo dance routine she was choreographing and I offered to tape it. She said to use her iphone because it takes better video. To which I replied are you sure? This is new phone phone.... Not my Droid. When we compared the difference with her iphone 6s it wasn't even close and iphones were always decent at video. The V20 left it in the dust. Can't say how it is compared to Pixel, but its pretty close to my Sony HD point and shoot.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't have anything to compare it to directly, but I'm pretty freaking impressed by the V20's video capabilities. I don't shoot video often, but this was just a little testing I did a while back with it.

https://youtu.be/GZBZ-E-TBbo

(Forgive me for the vertical video, it was a spur of the moment video and didn't have time to set it up right. XD )

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks.. I've been around here and there.. didn't like a lot of the 'disputes' that were happening so I kept quiet after awhile.
Yeah. I believe that's why Mike Dee1 left for a while. Too much drama. Come on guys! It's a freakin phone forum not a mommies support page.. Sorry.. Wife is always telling me about all the Bs drama people start on some mommy page she follows on FB..

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
She thinks she was banned from that one.

She adminned a couple small ones, one local and one a due date group.
Haha. It'd probably better off that way. Lol. "Mommy support" I've heard is a lot of "this happened and I did this" then a lot of people criticizing and bashing them for that decision. Anyways, back on to topic.