Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I briefly thought about switching to the G6 once it dropped. Just because I have JUMP and I can switch whenever I want.. and could always switch back... But then I took a look in the forum and read the specs and decided.... Nevermind.

I'll still check it out and everything, but ya. Haha

So who's switching?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I think the V20 is a better looking device. I like the smaller form factor and I'm always appreciative of meaningful camera improvements but I think the V20 may be the phone that I don't Jump from as I have that plan as well.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think the V20 is a better looking device. I like the smaller form factor and I'm always appreciative of meaningful camera improvements but I think the V20 may be the phone that I don't Jump from as I have that plan as well.

I feel the same way. I don't like the look of the shape of the screen on the G6. The V20 is a beautiful phone to me.. but everyone seems to think otherwise

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I briefly thought about switching to the G6 once it dropped. Just because I have JUMP and I can switch whenever I want.. and could always switch back... But then I took a look in the forum and read the specs and decided.... Nevermind.

I'll still check it out and everything, but ya. Haha

So who's switching?

Wait for the V30 if you have the itch.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a maybe at this point. I have JOD so can switch anytime. I'm about 90% satisfied with the V20 camera but that missing 10% has me looking at the G6 and S8+. I appreciate the manual mode and have taken some great pics but I've also missed some because in full auto point and shoot mode, the V20 is lacking.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about it, if and when I get the itch.. but for me.. this phone is great.. still trying to push a little extra juice out of the battery though.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a maybe at this point. I have JOD so can switch anytime. I'm about 90% satisfied with the V20 camera but that missing 10% has me looking at the G6 and S8+. I appreciate the manual mode and have taken some great pics but I've also missed some because in full auto point and shoot mode, the V20 is lacking.

I can see that.. the point and shoot attribute is probably the only thing making me question it.. BUT I will say that I get some pretty good shots out of this beast the majority of the time.. my wife doesn't even want to upgrade her G5 to the G6. Lol.. maybe that'll change.

shawnreum

Banned
Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
The G6 has the same or less features than the V20. So I have been reading.
As for Samsung.....heck no. Camera lags compared to LG camera when focusing. And I'm not all into bright colors on my UI. LG is more easily customizable to, with functions already built in on the phone over Samsung.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I need a removable battery. I don't care if the phone is water resistant. I do NOT get my phone wet ever. I don't use the phone when I am near a toilet...LOL!....:)
Oh that's fine.. I was just stating what seems to be true about the G6

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Please tell us that it did not land in the "porcelain throne".....hahahaha

No.... I almost drowned with it and it was less than a week old. Verizon allowed me to add the insurance and I was able to file a claim with Asurian and since the phone was not out long I received a brand new one.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Please tell us that it did not land in the "porcelain throne".....hahahaha
Haha! My wife did that with her either galaxy S3 or S4 though I believe it was the S3. She stood up from using it and it fell out of the back pocket of her jeans. I swear she grabbed that phone out so fast that the air bubble didn't even have time to collapse! Ironically, after drying it out, we swear, and will still swear to it, the phone was actually faster after the dunk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX