Out of Stock?

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there any reason that Verizon within a 50 miles radius is completely out of stock at every location? I could order but I hate having to wait. Lol

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
I ended up getting the V20 floor demo before it made it to the floor. I'm on Verizon and there was a huge issue registering them B&O earbuds that I eventually got and the smallest fittings were making my ears raw and bloody. Yeah I'm a die hard audiophile (Hard Rock & Metal) but I was at that store for a few hours over 6 days having different phones shipped to that store because VZW & LG were refusing to accept my purchase receipt and info on any box. He had over 25 V20's shipped to that store... Sorry for the novel, have a wicked head & chest cold and the meds are kicking my azz.. I'm unsure of any other company but Verizon. They allow you to order online, and have the phone shipped to the store so you get all your accessories (I like to shop for them in persona) ~ Sherri

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Found one in store today by calling. Even though the website said not available. So I'm finally getting it back. I miss the phone.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I experienced the same thing on Friday, when I planned to order online and stop by the store at lunch to pick up. Every store showed none in stock. So I went to the store anyway, and they have both colors in stock. The gal told me it's because they have just a few in stock of each color that they show unavailable online. Didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I have my phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez