This Zerolemon is Ridiculous!

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have been using this case for a couple of weeks now. I have to say that is really something that I am glad to have for those extra long days, trips, day at the amusement park, etc. etc. It is thick yes, but it is much lighter than the Zerolemon that I had for my Note5. And holy hell you just cannot kill the thing. I stayed home from work sick earlier this week, so I was watching Youtube and Netflix most of the day. At one point in the day I had 12hrs off the charger, 5hrs SOT and I was still at 82% battery. I ended the 2 day stretch with 49hrs off the charger with 16.68hrs SOT. I do not use the case everyday, but it is awesome to have when you need/want it! The case itself is very basic, it does the job, but is not heavy duty in any way. The battery supports fast charge, up to a point, but if it is dead, be prepared to have that bad boy charge over night if you want to get it back to 100%. I would love a smaller version, but if you are a road warrior, or just like to go hard on gaming and movies, this Zerolemon is definitely worth it.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a small business owner and literally on it all day: taking calls, research, industry specific forums, taking pics and videos from jobsites, etc.

I can see that, I use mine for work also, but plugging it in for a quick 20 minutes can give it a lot of juice.. maybe in between calls or emails.. the pics and videos can do a lot though...

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I can see that, I use mine for work also, but plugging it in for a quick 20 minutes can give it a lot of juice.. maybe in between calls or emails.. the pics and videos can do a lot though...
I'll agree! I upload about 2 or so gigs of pics and video per day. I'm presuming when I have one or two bars of 4G it sucks the battery down faster then a full stack

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
You left out playing games.
I actually never play games even when I have downtime (I'd much rather rather read Medium or Reuters.)

You did get me thinking so I had to look to see if I have any games installed on my V and I don't. I think the closest I get to game playing is seeing which Hilton site has the lowest rate and which city Delta has the lowest fare flying out of and into.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It will charge with the LG battery cradle if you have one, but that takes a while. The ZeroLemon charges in about 3 hours with quick charge and 5 hours on a standard charge (from my one trial each of testing) so you can only imagine how long a full charge will take on the cradle.

I guess that would be with door open

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2