Dust between screen and bezel..

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else noticing this type of thing. I cant get it out with my fingernail. I'm sure I'll be able to get it out with a needle or something but I just saw it. I dont use a screen protector so I know that's not the problem.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I usually get a larger piece of dust stuck between the glass screen protector and the Otterbox Defender I use for my iPhone 7 Plus. I find lightly blowing at it will usually remove the dust.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else noticing this type of thing. I cant get it out with my fingernail. I'm sure I'll be able to get it out with a needle or something but I just saw it. I dont use a screen protector so I know that's not the problem.
Is it in the top and bottom bezels or on the sides? I've used the corner of a sheet of paper to dislodge dust on the side bezels but the top and bottom ones are to tight of a fit for me to use the same method.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Use a very thin piece of paper, perhaps a receipt, and then slide it through the crevices and it'll pick up the dirt. Always do this on my phones, though I haven't had to on my V20 yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc