What is the best music player for my Lg V 20 since it doesn't come with one

Chris Dontworryaboutit

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine did too but the issue I have with this one is all the ringtones I download from Zedge gets added to this player. Then if I remove them from the player, it removes them from the phone and it's very annoying.

Sorry this was supposed to be a reply to Mike's post.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Best music player for my Lg V20
It's all about what carrier your phone is on. I myself have T-mobile so mine came with stock music player. I'm not sure why carriers would remove it. Honestly think it's BS. I've used both poweramp and Google play music in the past but don't currently listen to any music that's not off pandora or YouTube right now so haven't been using it for. I really hate this "we're going to make you pay hundreds of $$ for this device so we're going to restrict what you can do on it" thing the carrier do..

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Check the SmartWorld App store, you might be able to download it. I currently use Music Folder Player Full (Black Player EX is also good).

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Power amp is great if you don't mind paying for it. There is a 2 week trial

Best money I ever spent on an app, I've used it for years. Power Amp also allows you to select folders and sub-folders to search for music so you don't get ringtones listed in your music library.

In the settings on Power Amp you can also select an option that excludes music files that are less than 30 seconds long which is another way of keeping unwanted audio files out of your library listing.

That said, updates have really slowed down for the app and I'm thinking about researching alternatives.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Best money I ever spent on an app, I've used it for years. Power Amp also allows you to select folders and sub-folders to search for music so you don't get ringtones listed in your music library.

In the settings on Power Amp you can also select an option that excludes music files that are less than 30 seconds long which is another way of keeping unwanted audio files out of your library listing.

That said, updates have really slowed down for the app and I'm thinking about researching alternatives.

I'm running the beta

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site

I've also been using PowerAmp for many years. If you find a better one, please let me know.
For this phone, I don't think a better one exists.