best external battery packs

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
As I noted in another thread: Anker is the brand I trust.
Get a 3.0 or 2.0 version and the size that fits your needs.
Good to go!

Lateck,

doug-jensen

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
for lg v20

Beware of USB Type C chargers and cables and battery packs. Most violate the specs and there have been lots of cases where a non-compliant Type C charger or cable destroyed a phone or laptop. The experts are Benson and Nathan K who have done extensive tests. You can find them on Google+ or search for their reviews on Amazon. Oddly enough even the charger that comes with your phone may be non-compliant and even dangerous to your phone.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Beware of USB Type C chargers and cables and battery packs. Most violate the specs and there have been lots of cases where a non-compliant Type C charger or cable destroyed a phone or laptop. The experts are Benson and Nathan K who have done extensive tests. You can find them on Google+ or search for their reviews on Amazon. Oddly enough even the charger that comes with your phone may be non-compliant and even dangerous to your phone.

I got a imported v20 from Singapore and with electric adapters and it fits very bad.

I am scared little bit, I bought RAMPOW USB C with lifetime guarantee (7.99€) but the plug not looks trustable. Shown is original LG cable

Attachments

• 11233.jpg
    11233.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers