recently uninstalled apps never works

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Recently uninstalled apps might just be for system apps (I.e, ones that came preinstalled on the phone).

shawnreum

Banned
Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Honestly I don't think the system uninstalled apps works properly.

If your looking for apps that have been installed and uninstalled I recommend going to google play, go into my apps, and than select ALL.

In there you'll find a list of all apps you have installed.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
In there you'll find a list of all apps you have installed.

That can be a HUGE list too, because it tracks all apps installed in the past on your account, across all devices. So unless you've been manually clearing that list out as you go, chances are it'll be too long to even bother with.

anon(10076979)

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I think it only works when you have the home theme and not the home with app drawer

If that's the case, it sucks. cos the app drawer is really helpful for me.
It's just annoying that there's this recently uninstalled apps but it never works. It's better if they didn't put it there. Somehow relieved that I'm noy the only one who's having trouble about this but still sucks

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If that's the case, it sucks. cos the app drawer is really helpful for me.
It's just annoying that there's this recently uninstalled apps but it never works. It's better if they didn't put it there. Somehow relieved that I'm noy the only one who's having trouble about this but still sucks

yeah I didn't even know this was in the phone until I started using it without the app drawer. I thought "LG is really trying to push this, I guess I'll test it out" and I got used to it pretty quick, then I wanted to uninstall something and I saw the recently uninstalled apps area. It's pretty cool, but I usually just open it and make sure it's uninstalled completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech