Lg logo as home button

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only one who thinks that the LG logo below the screen should be the home button and put the back and multitasking buttons on each side of it? Just a thought to free up screen space.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I prefer on screen buttons for the customization. Plus, having it that low would make it hard for me to reach when using one handed.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I prefer on screen buttons for the customization. Plus, having it that low would make it hard for me to reach when using one handed.
True. Never thought of that. I mean, you could just make the back and multitasking buttons dots like they are on the ZTE axon 7 and be able to swap which one is back and multitasking but you couldn't add any icons like quick capture or anything like that.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I added the Qslide and notification pull down buttons to mine. It makes things so much easier for me. Especially after side loading the G3 calculator, allowing me to use that from Qslide.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who thinks that the LG logo below the screen should be the home button and put the back and multitasking buttons on each side of it? Just a thought to free up screen space.

Not enough space for the Quad DAC then and also keeping the phone thin.. Well at least for the V20.