Issues mirroring movies from phone to TV

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been downloading and mirroring videos on my phone to my TV for a long time now over multiple devices. I've never had issues with my HTC M9, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 but with this phone I'm having issues. I've tried using two different casters and they both have the same issue. I don't need to use my chromecast because my TV has the capability to do this on its own. I thought maybe doze was sleeping the app or something but I've tried giving the app permission to ignore doze but I'm still having the issue. Do any of you have issues mirroring to your smart TV? It's seriously annoying the hell out of me. It will pause and stop playback every 20 minutes or so. I'm wondering if it's a Nougat issue.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I've been downloading and mirroring videos on my phone to my TV for a long time now over multiple devices. I've never had issues with my HTC M9, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 but with this phone I'm having issues. I've tried using two different casters and they both have the same issue. I don't need to use my chromecast because my TV has the capability to do this on its own. I thought maybe doze was sleeping the app or something but I've tried giving the app permission to ignore doze but I'm still having the issue. Do any of you have issues mirroring to your smart TV? It's seriously annoying the hell out of me. It will pause and stop playback every 20 minutes or so. I'm wondering if it's a Nougat issue.
I've never tried mirroring or casting to the TV. Does everything work better when you use your Chromecast device?

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've never tried mirroring or casting to the TV. Does everything work better when you use your Chromecast device?

I haven't tried that yet. I stopped using the Chromecast when I found out I didn't need it on my other phones. I will be trying that next I suppose.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Seems odd though and it may be tied to Nougat since I'm assuming this is the first phone you've had with Nougat on board. If I find out anything I'll post it here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae