Unresponsive google search bar

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Just started happening recently. Anyone else?

When i use the google bar from my home screen, it used to open up google, and link a ton of new articles based on my preferences. I could also do the stand google search.

Now when i open it, it doesnt do anything sometimes. No stories, nor will it allow me to search. Just freezes until i restart my phone. Happens about 5-6 times a day now

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just started happening recently. Anyone else?

When i use the google bar from my home screen, it used to open up google, and link a ton of new articles based on my preferences. I could also do the stand google search.

Now when i open it, it doesnt do anything sometimes. No stories, nor will it allow me to search. Just freezes until i restart my phone. Happens about 5-6 times a day now

You just have no luck with this phone

smarchant

May 5, 2017
Visit site
Identical problem here...google search and voice activation both unresponsive. As well my samsung keyboard has also gotten really bad with misspellings and predictive text also. Come to think of it, it's all happened since most recent system update in last 2 days.

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Did you get a message that it failed to load cards?

Nope. It doesn't do anything. Its just is a blank page with the google search bar on top. Unresponsive. No cards load, and it allows you to type your search into the bar, but does nothing. You can hit enter, the magnifying glass, but wont do anything until I reset my phone

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae