V20 Roll Call.... Who is still with me and this fabulous piece of equipment?

Bildriver

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Phone is great, looking for a screen protector. This is an awesome device and w/the removal able battery, I'll have it for quite awhile. 😎

Infiniti14

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Phone is great, looking for a screen protector. This is an awesome device and w/the removal able battery, I'll have it for quite awhile. 😎

I bought the Spigen tempered glass. It does not go right to the edge of the glass owing to the curve at the top and bottom, but it covers all of the "screen" and sticks perfectly. Highly recommended.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I love buying new phones but the V20 is simply better than any other phone out there. Not has some nice features or this or that it is better period.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Love this device and will continue to use it until the V30 is released. And even then, unless I'm blown away, the V20 will remain my device.
Same here with the V30. These are the things that need to happen for me to upgrade to it. (1) Screen needs to be OLED*least on this list. (2) New camera sensor employing Sony's dual pixel autofocus which is simply faster than anything else available(one of the most tempting aspects of Samsung phones). (3) OIS must be on par with iPhone and Samsung flagships which are crazy good to me. (4) Outside of removable battery which I'm inclined to be replaced with a unibody design, keep everything else about the V20. LG really oversold the Steady Record 2.0 and without any improvements in those areas there won't be a compelling enough reason for me to leave the V20.

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I've had the V10 for over a year and love it. I'm thinking of getting the V20 as AT&T is offering 50% off. I could also buy unlocked from B&H for $500. If it's anywhere near as good as the V10, I'll be happy. Still plan to keep my V10. If the V30 has some super specs, I'll get that too in September.

VoodooMagnetman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Still here but I'm not sure for how much longer. Speaker/and or amp blew on speakerphone. Sent into LG two times and they never fixed. Verizon finally got me a replacement. I like LG phones but the unreliability of the hardware is getting old. Had a LG G2, it overheated and died within a year. Eventually got the G4, that bootlooped after 6 months and then after about a year, the screen went bad. Got the V20 and amp or speaker blew exactly 4 months from purchase. LG's customer support is horrible and their repair department is headed by incompetent morons. LG has some innovative phones with great features, but they just don't last.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
No problems still enjoy removeable battery, durability, camera ,Hifi DAC and screen sharing ( Miracast / wireless Display) works best with my TV (LG).

Waiting for the V30 , the Snapdragon 835 seems a good upgrade to the 820.

And for the Nokia 9 :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My buddy who joined my VZW plan still has his (Verizon is even paying it off for him -- bill credits) and so far he has no complaints. He says the phone works well :).