V20 Roll Call.... Who is still with me and this fabulous piece of equipment?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Still have mine. Nothing really sticks out right now to me. It serves it's purpose: removable battery for true all day use without stopping, great cameras with dual cameras, great audio playback. G6 looks nice but is a minor downgrade. S8 too costly and annoyingly​ shaped.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Love this device and will continue to use it until the V30 is released. And even then, unless I'm blown away, the V20 will remain my device.

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Came from bootlooped v10 and was afraid, but this phone is the best. I'm an old guy and not trading this for awhile. Can't see need, as I have said only so much one can do with computer/phone.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well......yesterday I was in Trader Joe's looking at my memo list and checking off stuff I needed.....put it in my hoodie a few times.....then when I went for it again, it rebooted on its own. FIRST TIME!....I also hope its the last and just a blip. I hadn't soft rebooted in awhile so perhaps that was the cause. Otherwise, its been FANTASTIC!! :)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well......yesterday I was in Trader Joe's looking at my memo list and checking off stuff I needed.....put it in my hoodie a few times.....then when I went for it again, it rebooted on its own. FIRST TIME!....I also hope its the last and just a blip. I hadn't soft rebooted in awhile so perhaps that was the cause. Otherwise, its been FANTASTIC!! :)

A phone can reboot for many reasons.... Usually nothing to fret about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2