Time four hours ahead

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My MediSafe app alerted me to missed meds, which aren't due to be taken for four hours. When I checked the time, it was four hours ahead. I went into the settings and disabled network time and it started displaying the correct time again. I've re-enabled network time and its correct again.

What could cause that to happen?

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would try toggling automatic date and time in your settings and doing a restart and battery pull. This happened to me on Sunday when I got my Galaxy S8 Plus. Mine was an hour ahead. As soon as I toggled and restarted, it fixed the problem.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Update: Did time reset and battery pull. However, it happened again the next day. I've been keeping track and it happens at the same intersection each day, leading me to believe it's a faulty tower. Is there a way to report a faulty tower to VZW?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Update: Did time reset and battery pull. However, it happened again the next day. I've been keeping track and it happens at the same intersection each day, leading me to believe it's a faulty tower. Is there a way to report a faulty tower to VZW?
Yeah just contact customer service. They can put in a ticket to engineers to let them know so they can take a look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol